A Christian Blog to encourage, challenge and strengthen.
...So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;

It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I desire,
And achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Children of Light (A word to the body)




The following two incidences are in relation to an encouraging and challenging word the Lord has given me for the body as the days ahead envelope us in increasing darkness. 

*Please read this page for better understanding:  'Caution regarding posts: 'Godly lessons from spiritual encounters' 

*This first incidence took place about 4 years ago. We, along with several other live-aboard boaters were having a small gathering on our dock to share food and visit. There was one woman sitting next to me that I knew was very much into New Age stuff. As I sat there, I suddenly saw the demon that controlled her sitting next to me in the same spot as where the woman was sitting, but it was totally unaware of my presence as a child of God. It was completely oblivious. I saw that I was bathed in light and all around me was light and between me and the demon was a clear shield. I can only describe it as a crystal clear 'force field-like' wall that was completely impenetrable! It was amazing! I was totally protected and at the same time impervious to any detection by the demon. I sat there for a moment or two as the Lord was showing me this and then it was over.

*This next incident took place about 6 years ago while we were still in the RV park. I had been spending a lot of time in deep prayer for about 2 weeks. A few spots over from us were two empty lots that had just recently been occupied by some very 'questionable' people. As I turned to walk down the road in that direction, I felt a strong demonic presence and the Holy Spirit strongly warned me not to walk over near there, so I turned and went in another direction. A few days after this, I was taking the trash out and as I turned from the dumpster and started back I was immediately flanked front, back and on both sides by angels with drawn swords. The swords were not in a defensive posture but held upward in a 'ready' position. It was awesome and intimidating at the same time to be in their presence. They were seriously intense and just as serious about guarding me. They marched in perfect unison and stayed with me till I stepped onto my own lot. Then they were gone! One of the things that really stood out to me is that we were all in an environment of 'light'. I have noticed that 'light' is present when holiness is present and the times that the Lord has given me glimpses of the enemy, the environment surrounding them is usually one of darkness and/or mid-brown sepia, littered with refuse and filth.

*The following is something I have been seeing in the spirit for the last few days:

As the days become spiritually darker and darker, manifesting itself in growing perversions, lawlessness, ungodliness and moray decay... the true children of God, those who 'have a love of the truth' and love righteousness; will be surrounded by the protection of the Lord. They are even at this present time, surrounded by 'light' and protected from the darkness. I see the darkness growing blacker and blacker and affecting the whole country, but the children of God continue to be protected and shielded. We are not to be alarmed or frightened about the enveloping darkness because we will be untouched by it. The Lord wants us to be at peace and rest in Him during the darkness.  'A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look and see the reward of the wicked.' Psalm 91:7-8

I had also had a very distressing, cautionary dream this morning and the interpretation is this:

*Those who have gathered around a table of dialogue in the effort to be 'inclusive' and have given themselves to the doctrines and teachings of false teachers/leaders, will find themselves alone, unprotected and overtaken by the darkness and overtaken by the enemy. No one will rescue you or come to your aid because at that point you will have been 'given over to strong delusion because you had no love of the truth.' Thessalonians 2:9-11 And because at that point you will be among those who 'did not want sound doctrine and were turned aside to fables and the doctrines of demons' 1 Timothy 4:1-2

There is still time to repent and turn and follow the true shepherd; Jesus Christ the Son of God and not a 'hireling'.

“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.  But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. John 10:11-13