A Christian Blog to encourage, challenge and strengthen.
...So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;

It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I desire,
And achieve the purpose for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

Monday, June 10, 2013

Holy


"be Holy as I am Holy"
*Sacred or devotional as distinct from the profane or secular
Holy:
Exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness and righteousness 
Devoted entirely to God
Synonyms
pious
Pious: Marked by or showing reverence for God and devotion to divine worship 
          Showing loyal reverence for God 
          Marked by self-conscious virtue : virtuous 

Reverence: Honor or respect felt or shown : deference;
                    especially : profound adoring awed respect


Leviticus 19:2 

“Speak to all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say to them:  

 ‘You shall be holy, for I the Lord your God am holy.

 *** 
Revelation 3:8  
The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within.
 And they do not rest day or night, saying:
“Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!”
***